A Spring Menu Preview
Spring is the time of renewal, and there’s no better time to think about fresh ideas for your menu.
Beyond the floral flavors, fresh fruits and big salads that are sure to grow plentiful as the seasons change, spring holidays also offer the chance to bring in new customers and impress them with new and exciting seasonal flavors. Whether it’s a Ramadan buffet to break the fast or an upscale brunch menu to celebrate Easter or Mother’s Day, there are many opportunities with which to impress customers eager for warmer weather and something new on the menu.
For inspiration, look no further than this free report on spring trends, where you’ll find not only the flavors that say “spring” to consumers but also how to menu them.
What’s covered in this issue:
- Top sweet flavors and ingredients for spring
- New spring menu launches and innovation
- “Hot List” for spring
- Trends for spring holidays, Easter, Ramadan, Mother’s Day
- New Easter candy examples
- 2023 fall flavor trends preview