Want a comprehensive view of everything that’s important to your business in 2023, and what’s ahead for 2024?
Watch this episode for a break down of the economic landscape in 2023. We offer insights into key indicators including inflation, the CPI and much more, and also reveal our latest research into consumer views of the economy, spending habits, and foodservice operator expectation, and share an industry outlook.
We also dive into the performance of major brands, share updates in the chain environment, and show you the most compelling limited-time offers at restaurants in the US, Canada, and the UK.
Gauge the current economic health from a foodservice lens, gain a deeper understanding of the current state of the industry – and plan for the future.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Macro overlook at 2023 and a peek into 2024
- A review of key economic indicators for foodservice professionals including Inflation, CPI and more
- Operator perspectives on financial health and business expectations – and how it’s changed this year
- Insights into changing consumer views and financial health
- Data updates for top chains
- Insights and early predictions for 2024