Recorded on January 6, 2022
Datassential’s Jack Li and Mike Kostyo share a sneak peek of the ingredients and flavors to keep an eye on in 2022 and dive deep into big picture factors in the coming year and beyond. This is part one of a two-part webinar.
- 34% of consumers expect this inflationary period to last until 2023 or longer
- If inflation worsens, 42% of consumers say they will cut back on restaurant meals
- 32% of foodservice operators are “not sure” when the foodservice labor shortage will be resolved
- 56% of consumers don’t think employees will ever go into a workplace at the same rate that they did before the pandemic
- 54% of consumers are extremely or very likely to purchase foods or beverages that are specifically designed to improve mental well-being
- 36% of consumers are trying to increase their consumption of plant-based proteins in 2022
- 72% of consumers say they’re concerned about the issue of food waste and its effects on the environment
Watch the episode for more! See below for access to the webinar presentation.
If you missed the show, join us next time by registering for the bi-weekly series here.
If you are a Datassential client, click here to access the presentation.
Not a client? Request access using the form below.