Recorded on December 9, 2021
Join hosts Jack Li, Mark Brandau and Kendra Keenan as they discuss the latest food and beverage industry updates, including COVID impacts, consumer sentiment on the Omicron variant, and inflation and supply chain challenges.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Ingredients, flavors, and cuisine to watch in 2022
- The restaurant and supermarket of the future
- Lasting implications of COVID-19
- Microinfluencers will impact the food industry
- Limitless plant-based innovation
- The metaverse
- And much more!
Watch the episode for more! See below for access to the webinar presentation.
If you missed the show, join us next time by registering for the bi-weekly series here.
If you are a Datassential client, click here to access the presentation.
Not a client? Request access using the form below.