Recorded on June 23, 2022
Datassential’s Jack Li, Mark Brandau, and Huy Do share a look at how operators feel about the future and what to expect in the coming months. Plus, dive into our American Meal Keynote with Gerald Oksanen and get the latest trends happening in the wild with Trendologist Mike Kostyo.
What the webinar covers:
- Updates on U.S. inflation and COVID-19
- Information about Datassential’s upcoming One Table research focused on understanding operator challenges, purchasing plans, desired partner support, and more
- Newest releases in Report Pro, such as the Limited Time Offers (LTOs) Keynote, Foodservice Pro Check-In: Building the Average Check, and The American Meal Keynote
- New food and flavor trends, such as French’s Frenchsicle, Neapolitan Oreos, and Ice Cream Perfume
- New data from Datassential’s monthly operator sentiment tracker, including operators’ outlook on business recovery, traffic and sales expectations, food costs, labor and staffing, and profit strategies
- Research related to American meals at home, including unique plateware (think paper towels), activities during a meal (ie TV watching), and household appliance usage (air fryers and more!)
Plus, these reminders:
- Datassential’s Adult Beverage Webinar on Tuesday, June 28th
- No webinar on Thursday, July 7th — join us on Thursday, July 21st for our next webinar
Watch the episode to learn more! See below for access to the webinar presentation.
If you missed the show, join us next time by registering for the bi-weekly series here.
If you are a Datassential client, click here to access the presentation.
Not a client? Request access using the form below.