Recorded on March 17, 2022
Datassential team Jack Li, Mike Kostyo, and Renee Lee-Wege explore the latest trends you need to know in foodservice, retail, beverage, and delivery — from food tech to social media sensations.
- 49% of consumers love or like corned beef
- Chain menu launches are currently at 85.3% of pre-covid levels
- More value-based items are likely coming, but deal promotions are not a substitute for innovation
- Examples of St. Patrick’s Day limited time offers featured: Einstein Bros. Bagels; Guinness Brewery, Maryland; Tipsy Leprechaun, Applebee’s
- Examples of ‘what’s new’, social media sensations, and new concepts: grated egg avocado toast, 2D restaurants, Montana State University bug buffet, Apple Jacks Cereal N’ Candy, Brach’s Late Night Taco Truck jelly beans, Tortoise mobile stores
Watch the episode for more! See below for access to the webinar presentation.
If you missed the show, join us next time by registering for the bi-weekly series here.
If you are a Datassential client, click here to access the presentation.
Not a client? Request access using the form below.